Thursday, January 22, 2009

First!

So I'm sitting at home with staples in my head and I just wanted some toast with butter, nothing too hard to find, right? Ok, A.D.D. moment, this is my first time getting staples so I thought it was some medical term for a type of stitch or something... I was wrong, they're actual staples put into my head with a staple gun. So back to the toast. I found rolls and a nice drink, but the only butter my parents have around is unsalted butter... now I get that unsalted butter's good for baking, but not for toast. My parents suggested that I just put salt on the butter, but everyone knows, THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT TASTE GOOD. So I had to go to the super market, walk up the aisle for butter and get strange looks from the cashier when I only returned with one stick of salted butter. It was completely worth it though. Unfortunately, while I was at the store my mind was so set on the butter, I forgot all the other useless crap I needed. woot woot

1 comment:

  1. jj had 0 heartfelt lovenotes. heh
    its ok, hotahota!! i'm giving you a heartfelt lovenote!

    ReplyDelete