Wednesday, November 4, 2009

naps

naps are awesome
they make me feel better
as chicks fly for the first time
as birds of a feather

they make me less tired
unless i sleep too long
which happens very often
i might just sing a song. about it.

lalalala naps are great
they make me want
to bake a cake
my rhyme scheme is skewed

like beef on a shishkabob
but thats okay
because my rhymes are delicious
like the beef.

i lost sight of the topic
now lets get back to the naps
they make me myopic
just like a blind cat

naps are the best
on a snowy or rainy day
i fall asleep so easily
especially if im in a bail of hay

eric clapton makes me sleep better
because of his wavy guitar patterns
falling asleep has never been better
i dream of giant urns.

i might take a nap right now
my bed looks so comfy
as i climb into the bed
i remember that moo says the cow.

i cant rhyme very well
as you can see
but random animal sounds
always make people feel free.

good night i say to you
as i depart this string of consciousness
i go to sleep now
nothing rhymes with consciousness.
YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment