Saturday, September 11, 2010

september 11th

today commemorates the terrorist attacks. but thats depressing. so. in other news...
many of my classes are OBSCENELY complicated in the sense that every time i try to figure out what FREAKISHLY large textbook i need to read, i get into an APOCALYPTICALLY MUNDANE chapter and then realize, wait a minute im supposed to be working from the lab manual, not the textbook. then i sort of DIE a little inside. but alls fair in love and war. wait until my teachers find out that I'm actually a course evaluator and have direct influence on their pension. now who's laughing, bitch?
i reorganized my room so that my bed directly faces the screen. so now i can...do homework...and stuff.. from my bed! eureka. i also moved the wine to my nightstand. EUREKA!
you may have noticed the slight change of theme in the blog. google has new themes so i looked through and saw nature stuff and i think to myself aww nature what a bunch of pussy themes. then it relaxed me and now its rainy on the website. speaking of rain, bloomington(where i live) hasnt gotten rain in a month until lastnight. i dont understand. they call it a drought but i think that the world is finally cracking down on its exercise routine. ever heard of a crash diet? well mother earth is finally blasting the flab. it's not global warming, people. it's simply good discipline.
I BOUGHT CHERRY TOMATOES I LOVE CHERRY TOMATOES.
my mom sent me a rug in the mail. and im glad she did because its super fluffy. i just dont usually think of carpets as the first thing you would send a college student. i usually think of videogames, alcohol, maybe cooking supplies (not food, just like pots and pans. its actually a problem when you first move into an apartment..), and of course candy. rugs? definitely loved but not expected.
i got an ipod. finally. ive had a nano but its terrifically annoying when i want to listen to a song from it and its not there. or when the battery runs out because ive had it for so long. so i spent the money and got a new one and now im pulling it out of my pocket to change from chopin to beastie boys simply to enjoy the complete random obscure change in genre, something i didn't have, and at the same time hoping someone would see me with a new ipod. but every time i do that i come to the same sad realization that im so behind the 8 ball in getting an ipod that everyone has one and is used to it. well you know what i have to say to that? mine's better, world. suck it.
i started to have quizzes this week. and you know what i say about quizzes.




fuck em.


i got into my yoga class and as hard it is to say that in text without sounding gay, im happy about it. cuz its before my classes and its like when you wake up from a nap and have an epic stretch, extended over the timespan of an hour. of course theyre gonna start making it harder so that'll suck, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
for now, alveedozay. enjoy the nature scene template.

dan. (russell.)

No comments:

Post a Comment