Monday, October 19, 2009

It's 2 in the Morning and I Still Need to Write My English Essay

Oh good god. I just had a redbull to stay up but I'm not sure if it's a good idea now. I'm buzzed but tired at the same time and I think my writing abilities have sharply dropped. I'm not sure how I'm going to write this English essay but it's due tomorrow morning at 9:30.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I feel so unmotivated and it doesn't help that I'm chilling with friends right now instead of writing. This is ridiculous. OK I'm gonna start writing now. Maybe. Fuck.

4 comments:

  1. remember US.. well this is karma

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahahaha
    yaaaayyyyyyy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know what johanna
    you can leave
    and that was quite productive dan, don't underestimate yourself

    ReplyDelete